Southgate Street, Bury St. Edmunds
- Three bedroom townhouse behind a handsome ochre façade of pargetting
- Cosseting open-plan Living / Dining Room with open working fireplace
- Well-fitted Kitchen
- Large well-appointed bathroom
- South-facing courtyard; ideal for al fresco dining
- Ideal location; close to the town centre and for A14 access within a peaceful residential conservation area
- RAF Lakenheath & Mildenhall are easily commutable within 25 mins
- Zone F residents’ permit on quiet street
SUBSTANTIAL HOUSE LOCATED IN TOWN CENTRE WITH CONSERVATORY AND SOUTH-FACING COURTYARD
A well-presented and substantial three bedroom townhouse. The well-proportioned, light and elegant rooms present the ideal home. In brief, accommodation comprises: entrance hall, open-plan living / dining room with working fireplace, adjoining conservatory, kitchen, bathroom, three double bedrooms including principal bedroom spanning the entire top floor with large walk-in closet.
A tranquil private outdoor space with its southerly aspect arranged around a low maintenance courtyard with bin store area and ideally for bicycle storage.
134b Southgate Street is conveniently located within the historic Cathedral town of Bury St. Edmunds and is situated in arguably one of the most desirable residential enclaves and conservation areas (the fringe of the medieval Norman Grid formed by intersecting Churchgate, Guildhall & Westgate streets). The bars, restaurants and independent boutique shops of Abbeygate Street and the Market Square are nearby. Excellent A14 access towards RAF Lakenheath and Mildenhall is afforded via Southgate Street.