Land, Development & New Homes
A complete, bespoke approach to new homes development
Whatever the scale of development, we can help guide you through the complexities of property development.
From land acquisition, to helping obtain planning consent: scenario analysis, to marketing strategies, our individual approach can be tailored to suit your development needs.
Land & Planning
- Negotiate the acquisition or disposal of land sales.
- Evaluate maximisation of land use/value.
- Site planning advise on brownfield or greenfield sites, including planning consent/potential, infill, and re-purposing of agricultural buildings.
- Recommendations to landowners on ‘best-fit’ local developers and housebuilders, for joint ventures.
- Provide support for preparation of planning applications, using our professional services connections (architects, ecologists, planning officers etc).
- Help guide local planning applications, liaising with planning officers and wider stakeholders.
Valuation & Market Trends
- Evaluate site density and potential mixed-use development options.
- Provide ongoing site appraisal throughout the build stage, to reflect market movements, design modifications, and changing target audiences.
- Advise on specifications and finishes of the development, to suit local housing types and market trends.
Marketing, Sales & Lettings
- Bespoke marketing plans for each development.
- Option of off-market sales & lettings strategies.
- High-end brochure design, including CGIs, branding, and logo design.
- Use of time lapse and drone videography.
- Use of social media campaigns and newsletters.
- Use of online and offline advertising.
- Option to register Help to Buy scheme.
- Utilise our Plant A Tree, climate pledge initiative.
Re-development of a prime centre site in Bury St Edmunds into 9 bespoke, luxury apartments with gated parking.
Re-development of a site on the edge of Bury St Edmunds, to create 10 modern apartments with large private parking.
Conversion of a former malt house in Newmarket into 44 new apartments.