Looms Lane, Bury St. Edmunds
- **Click the 'Video Tour' tab for >Virtual Tour< view and/or download our detailed brochure**
- One-bedroom top floor apartment completely renovated & designed to an extremely high specification
- Private residence lobby with secure video entry to parking & bicycle lock ups
- Highly appointed kitchen with island, integrated Bluetooth & wine cooler
- Double glazed sash windows fitted with slatted wood blinds
- Dark walnut floors with multi-zone underfloor heating
- Designer en-suite bathroom
- HDMI Cat 5 fibre optic cabling, WIFI & Cable/Sky enabled, swipe & go alarm system
- Ideal location, exceptional town centre convenience within historic Bury St. Edmunds & A14 access
- Allocated parking space & further parking permit available
A NO-EXPENSE SPARED, HIGH SPECIFICATION TOWN CENTRE APARTMENT WITH PANORAMIC VIEWS AND ALLOCATED PARKING
Positioned on the second floor of this former architects offices is this remarkably individual one-bedroom apartment, which has undergone a complete and innovative renovation by its landlord. Accommodation includes an exceptional living space that combines the seating area, dining space, and a meticulously designed kitchen. Three skylights take in breath-taking views over the townscape and Cathedral beyond. A large entrance hall can double as a study space/reception room.
The apartment has been thoroughly refurbished behind the scenes, with completely modernised electric and plumbing systems – lighting played an important role in the design of the space. There is multi zone underfloor heating throughout. Engineered dark walnut floors lend its luxurious finish. Double glazed sash windows and skylights let in large amounts of light.
A smart private residence lobby has lift access servicing the upper floors and secure video/audio entry phone systems. There is also an allocated parking space that comes with the apartment in addition to permit parking and a bicycle lock-up rack.
Weaver House is conveniently located within the historic Cathedral town centre of Bury St. Edmunds and provides excellent A14 access from Northgate Street. The bars and restaurants of Abbeygate Street are nearby. Refer to our detailed brochure to discover more.